14 Apr qualifications of an expert: Amanda Dounis
Qualifications of an expert: Amanda Dounis. You can always search ones website for qualifications. But I decided to make it easy and just tell you what type of study has lead me to be the professional that I am.
proudly a finalist several times: small business awards, local business awards, excellence, and champions
AMANDA DOUNIS’S QUALIFICATIONS
You may wonder why it is important to know what qualifications your therapist has. its very important. I cannot stress how important it is. In one aspect I feel that its advertising myself as a therapist. But the real reason is: I want you to know who I am and what qualifications have contributed to the way I practice therapy, The knowledge within a therapist evolves with learning from a variety of sources. This is why it is important. You reserve the right to professionalism. Qualifications of an expert: Amanda Dounis.
You reserve the right for a thorough treatment plan and professional ongoing sessions. A connection with your therapist and the opportunity to create your best treatment plan is what you need.
Take the time to explore my qualifications just so that you can feel confident that you can speak with me and determine if there is a possibility that I can help you.
- Bachelor of Science (Major in Psychology) [University of New South Wales]
- Bachelor of Teaching (Birth to Five Years) [Charles Sturt University]
- Bachelor of Counselling [Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors]
- Diploma of Counselling (Advanced Study Major i: Child Development & Effective Parenting) (Advanced Study Major ii: Relationship Counselling & Conflict Resolution) [Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors]
- Diploma of Child Psychology [International Correspondence Schools]
- Nutrition III Physiology [Open Training & Education]
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Strategic Psychotherapy [Australian Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy] [Accredited by the Australian Institute of Psychology A.I.P.]
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner [Australian Institute of Psychology]
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Suicide First Aid [LivingWorks]
- Youth Mental Health First Aid [Mental Health Australia]
- Working With Children Check (Clearance Number WWC0930792E)
- Lifeline Telephone Crisis Supporter [Wesley Mission]
- ASIST (Suicide Intervention Training)
- Member of MHA [Mental Health Academy]
- Member of ACA [Australian Counselling Association]
- Member of AHA [Australian Hypnotherapy Association]
- Member of ASCH [Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapy]
AMANDA DOUNIS HAS BEEN
A COMMITTED LEARNER AND EDUCATIONAL ACHIEVER
FOR OVER 20 YEARS