20 Mar MARCH PROMOTIONS @PTC 2020
CHECK OUT THE MARCH PROMOTIONS @PTC 2020
Dear friends of Positive Thinking Clinic,
Seems the year has surely started! But what a month we are having right now. And I believe I speak for the whole world right now.
Below I have listed promotions for the month of March. While there is chaos in the world, we still need to seek assistance and reassurance even through tough times. Our needs don’t always wait for chaotic times to pass – there is no pause button.
As you have noticed, I do not flood your inbox with emails as I appreciate how annoying this can be.
ONLINE THERAPY MAY BE THE PREFERRED OPTION RIGHT NOW. AND A SAFE ONE.
Positive Thinking Clinic also runs online sessions for many reasons. Right now we have a good global reason.
Whilst I specialise in adult one:one sessions, I am also an expert with “kids and teens”.
I offer workshops and programs to suit both individual and group needs.
Should any of the topics interest you, please email me and I will give you more information as well as the amount of sessions required and the cost.
BE YOUR BEST SELF
- Living beyond your beliefs: learn how to
- Homework focus, concentration and motivation: great for kids of all ages
- Road to calm: help you to feel calm under many different situations
- Meditations to change your brain: some in and listen in my cosy clinic
SKILLS FOR TEENS
- Be mindful [teens]: new skills to learn
- Single session hypnosis: child birth and woman issues e.g. cramps, prep for surgery etc: take advantage of allowing your mind to embrace opportunities for positive change and adaptability
- Hypnosis for addiction recovery (ICBH): a great pathway for moving forward
COPING SKILLS FOR KIDS
- Coping Skills for Kids: fresh from my brand new book about to be printed
- Pit Stop Sessions: keep watch on social media for my announcements as to when my free sessions are on and what topics. (Releasing anxiety sessions prove to be most popular)
SET YOURSELF FREE
- Set yourself free (6 step process): a great letter writing process to help you move forward
DEAL WITH PAIN
- Mindfulness: At peace with pain.
GRIEF AND LOSS
- Grief and Loss: be assisted as you move through the process of grief in a healthy way.
FOR THE LITTLE ONES
- Preschool emotional intelligence: free workshops begin this month for all children who attend Banbury Cottage, Rainbow Cottage, Little Dolphins and Babyland.
FREE SERVICE FOR THE ELDERLY DURING THE COVID-19 EMERGENCY
- AND TO SUPPORT THE ELDERLY THIS MONTH I OFFER FREE TELEPHONE CONTACT DURING THIS GLOBAL CRISIS. THE CORONA VIRUS ALSO POSES ITS OWN SELECTIVE PROBLEMS TO THE ELDERLY. They already may suffer anxiety, loneliness and more. Now with self isolation and a restriction of services, there is no better time to offer a free service. Please pass this on if you can help an elderly in need to get in contact.
[Psychotherapist: Counsellor: Hypnotherapist: NLP Master: Early Childhood Teacher, Supervisor, Author] [Member ACA, ASCH and AHA]
Positive Thinking Clinic
1/7 Magdalene Terrace
Wolli Creek, 2205
0458 850 850
I welcome you to join any of my social media. Please note most workshops (times and days) are posted on social media so its best to follow.
Also here is the link to our Emotional Wellness page if you wanted to have it https://www.facebook.com/groups/2305333996190498/?ref=share
If you do not wish to receive these emails please let me know and I will take you off the list.
If you think someone else may benefit from receiving these emails, please forward to them, or ask them to get in contact with me.
Email Me on email@example.com to inquire or book any of the above promotions.
My Coping Skills Handbook is a must for every 8-12 year old.
My book is being released around the end of the month. If you would like a copy, please email me. $30 per copy or 2 for $50.
A great resource for kids.
I really hope you enjoyed the MARCH PROMOTIONS @PTC 2020